A nonprofit making organization registered under West Bengal Society Registration Act XXVI of 1961 as well as registered with Govt. of India under NGO PARTNERSHIP. The organization is in broad way engaged in fulfilling the social responsibilities in various segment of the activities such as:
- Rural Development
- Hi-tech Agriculture & Agriculture Engineering
- Horticulture & Food Processing
- Animal Husbandry & Bio-Technology Print
- Media & communication Art
- Culture & Handicraft
- Women Empowerment & Child welfare
- Social Justice & Legal welfare and all other activities in related with main objective as well as for the benefit of the society.
Drishti focuses on creations of strong business and building a better world with consistent goals – they are both essential ingredients for long-term success.